Thursday, July 7, 2011

True Independence and Freedom!

Hi there! I hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating our nations independence! (Or just enjoying life for those fans not in this country.) I had an amazing Fourth of July weekend. One that started as possibly one of the toughest in my life and ended as one of the best!

Sky Pie Apparel’s tagline is “Clothing that Gives Life”. I was so encouraged by this weekend and found it so life giving, that I am willing to allow you to peer into a nice sized window of my soul. I don’t know what your background or beliefs are, but I hope it blesses you no matter where you are on your journey.

If you’ve ever found yourself frustrated with life, or striving for the approval of others, or just wondering what it’s all about, take a gander at the Note I wrote:
FREEDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment